Sunday, October 24, 2010

Scrubs Every Girl's Name to JD from Dr. Cox (Series 4 & 5)

Edit: 1 Million Views! Thanks so much guys :) - Also the 2nd Most Watched Scrubs Fanvid! To watch in higher quality, add "&fmt=18" to the YouTube code.

Definitely one of my harder vids to make. It's not brilliant (look at me trying to promote my works), but it's the best I could do.

The names are mostly in order from series 4-5 although there're a few slightly out of place to make it sound better. I think I got all of them, but please message me if I missed any (only the names rather than the feminine references). I'm aware I missed out Spider-girl, but that was due to the audience laughter (unfortunately) and wouldn't fit in anywhere.

Enjoy! :D

Unfortunate Misses:

Rosalita
Phillis
Nancy (another one)
Spider-Girl
Dorothy (again in the same episode)
Paula (can't believe no one noticed this in over a year)


View the original video here

No comments:

Post a Comment